Over the last few years, digital printing has gone from the home printer to high-end production equipment.
The same process of sending a digital image/document directly to your Ink Jet can now be utilized to produce 10 to 100,000s of printed materials. Production digital presses can utilize toner (laser printer) or liquid inks (ink jet) to produce the highest quality of output.
Because there are no requirements for pre-press activities like offset printing, digital printing can reduce the design to production time to a few clicks of a button. Digital printing utilizes digital file formats like PDF, TIFF, and PSD that produce high resolution files for the process. We simply add crop marks and bleed areas to the digital image to ensure the finish product meets the finish product output and size.
Another key feature of digital printing is the ability to customize every single printed piece.
With the increase in data driven printing, the digital format allows for personalization and profile driven printing. Things like direct mail, postcards, and business cards can change the content on every page. The thought of truly creating a one-to-one marketing message can now be accomplished with data and digital printing.
Digital Printing Capabilities
• Two Océ VarioPrint i300 inkjet press featuring high volume, variable color digital output
• Two Canon ImagePRESS C10000VP Digital Color Presses
• Canon imagePRESS C7010VP Digital Color Press
• Two Océ VarioPrint 6160 Digital Presses
• Two Canon imagePRESS 1135+ Digital Presses
• Two Canon imagePRESS 1125 Digital Presses
• Canon imagePRESS 1100 Digital Press
• Print on demand items
• Business cards
• Identification Cards
• Enrollment Packages
• Renewal Solicitations/Billing Statements