Clients turn to BFC because our dedicated employees are committed to providing the best solutions and the best service. For five decades, collaboration and communication have made our family-owned business thrive.
Working Together to be
Successful in Business and in Life.
We’re looking for potential employees who appreciate an entrepreneurial environment and are excited about contributing to an evolving industry. We ensure our employees have the tools they need to do the best work for our clients while providing a collegial work environment. BFC is proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages to eligible employees and their families.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to the opportunities by forwarding a resume and letter of introduction to our Human Resources Department by sending an email to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Comprehensive group medical (PPO & High Deductible Health Plan options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Supplemental life and short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Savings Accounts; for healthcare and/or daycare expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off – sick, vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
Picker/Packer – Warehouse
A typical order is hand-picked with 1 to 10 line items that are 1 to 35 lbs. each. Experience working with inventory in a pick/pack/ship operation is preferred. Experience in creating UPS/FedEx batch processing shipments with Excel and shipping within UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship Manager also preferred.
Must be energetic with a good attention to detail; have a good attendance record; possess computer skills (Excel spreadsheets); and can regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
Regular schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm