FOR FIVE DECADES, COLLABORATIONS AND COMMUNICATION HAVE MADE OUR FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS THRIVE
WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ANY POSITIONS WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING FOR.
Thank-You For Considering BFC As A Career Choice!
We’re looking for potential employees who appreciate an entrepreneurial environment and are excited about contributing to an evolving industry. We ensure our employees have the tools they need to do the best work for our clients while providing a collegial work environment. BFC is proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages to eligible employees and their families.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to the opportunities by forwarding a resume and letter of introduction to our Human Resources Department by sending an email to [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Press Operator (Canon)
We also seek a Digital Press Operator who will be involved in setting up and running any of our Canon digital equipment as well as other miscellaneous small finishing equipment. The Operator is expected to sustain the service level requirements in the daily workflow for Digital jobs, as well as ensure quality standards are being met.
- We seek an energetic, hard-working person to perform the duties within the Digital area.
- Needed is the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole or fractional numbers.
- Individual must also be mechanically inclined, reliable & able to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary.
- Must have the ability to tolerate frequent bending, turning, lifting, and standing for long periods of time.
- Some graphic arts/print education valuable.
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift, Monday thru Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Will train on 1st Shift, Monday thru Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Interested and qualified individuals for either opening are encouraged to submit their resume here APPLY.