Clients turn to BFC because our dedicated employees are committed to providing the best solutions and the best service. For five decades, collaboration and communication have made our family-owned business thrive.
Working Together to be
Successful in Business and in Life.
We’re looking for potential employees who appreciate an entrepreneurial environment and are excited about contributing to an evolving industry. We ensure our employees have the tools they need to do the best work for our clients while providing a collegial work environment. BFC is proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages to eligible employees and their families.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to the opportunities by forwarding a resume and letter of introduction to our Human Resources Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Comprehensive group medical (PPO & High Deductible Health Plan options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Supplemental life and short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Savings Accounts; for healthcare and/or daycare expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off – sick, vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
We do not currently have any positions we are actively recruiting for.
Please check back again for updated information. Thank-you for considering BFC as a career choice!