Clients turn to BFC because our dedicated employees are committed to providing the best solutions and the best service. For five decades, collaboration and communication have made our family-owned business thrive.
Working Together to be
Successful in Business and in Life.
We’re looking for potential employees who appreciate an entrepreneurial environment and are excited about contributing to an evolving industry. We ensure our employees have the tools they need to do the best work for our clients while providing a collegial work environment. BFC is proud to offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages to eligible employees and their families.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to respond to the opportunities by forwarding a resume and letter of introduction to our Human Resources Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Comprehensive group medical (PPO & High Deductible Health Plan options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Supplemental life and short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Savings Accounts; for healthcare and/or daycare expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off – sick, vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
Picker/Packer – Material Handler
As a member of the BFC Fulfillment Center, the Material Handler is in involved in the picking, packing & shipment of customer orders as well as movement of material within the facility. A typical order is 1 to 10 line items, weighing 1 to 35 lbs each. Experience with piece picking preferred.
Candidates must be hard-working, energetic and give attention to detail. A good attendance record, basic computer skills and the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs required. Must be able to operate power material handling equipment as assigned and certified to operate.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
BFC currently seeks a CSR to support our clients’ field and corporate staff, guiding them in the use of e-commerce sites, facilitating order processing and addressing any order or inventory issues.
The CSR handles a moderate call volume and is involved with the receipt and expediting of orders, which are followed through the entire production and fulfillment process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The position requires strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good verbal communication skills are required due to phone work
- Previous office experience helpful
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & Outlook) is desired
- Some background with print helpful, but not required
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm