Case Study: myDocument
Save time through the automation and standardization of content production and fulfillment.
A global provider of extended service plans for autos, homes, consumer electronics and appliances, with operations in 33 countries encountered difficulties with:
- How to manage, produce, and deliver over 500 unique and client specific service plan manuals on demand.
- How to fulfill and ship to more than 19,000 client addresses while maintaining and managing unique serial numbers of each product.
- How to integrate and manage the production and delivery of their annual warranty ID cards into a web-based environment.
- How to transition a fragmented and manually processed program to a strategic partner that can not only automate the program, but ensure regulatory compliance, timely delivery, and provide concise reporting.
Our Solution - myDocument
We answered their challenge with myDocument. By mapping out an automated workflow, applying client specific business rules, while maintaining regulatory compliance, BFC was able to:
- Develop a fully integrated online data management system that made possible the on demand ordering and fulfillment of over 1,200 items.
- Implement client-based controls managing a users system access based on defined user permission levels.
- Create a simple and centralized web interface that reduce ordering times and improves follow-ups as a result of process optimization.
A Better Client Outcome
As a result of a tailored solution, BFC has been able to integrate multiple facets of their supply chain and fulfillment processes, into a single, streamlined and efficient program. All orders received by 1 p.m. are shipped same day, call volumes for replacement ID cards has decreased significantly, and accuracy levels are at all time highs.
Reduction in print costs and mail delivery time by eliminating errors associated with the use of multiple vendors.