Case Study: myStore
BFC increases franchise participation by 50% and the corporate
visibility they required.
A national franchise group with over 3,000 franchises across North America was struggling to present a consistent and unified resource to help support their franchisees’ marketing efforts.
- The current process supports too many vendors offering similar products
- The presence of multiple vendors created a variety of portals, log-ins and passwords
- Franchisee messaging was fragmented and inconsistent to corporate standards
- Corporate office was removed and unaware of franchisee marketing activities
Our Solution - myStore
BFC was selected to lead the development and implementation of a customized solution using myStore. The simplicity of myStore allows entitled franchisees to visit a secure and centric website to review a catalog of brand-compliant materials that they can customize and order.
The implementation involved a complete review of the program in its entirety. In doing so we had to break down the current corporate departmental process, map out a new workflow, define the desired business rules, establish the brand-compliant requirements, and discuss with the franchisees their local level needs. As a result, BFC was able to:
- Streamline and reduce the number of vendors presently supporting their network to one consolidated vendor
- Maintain brand identity and compliance while allowing franchise independence and personalization
- Create a portal using single user sign-on entitling users to approved materials
- Established order approval hierarchy and reporting but gave corporate the needed activity visibility
A Better Client Outcome
The new centralized site with its refined franchisee focus, customizable marketing materials, and dedicated customer service has removed the discomfort with using a corporate controlled resource while providing the corporate office with a greater clarity into the needs of the franchisees.
Today, franchisees are able to transact, with a single portal, multiple marketing efforts at the local level. With this new refined access coupled with the ability to personalize the message, franchisee participation has increased by 50% and the corporate office has received the needed visibility they required.
Reduction in print costs and mail delivery time by eliminating errors associated with the use of multiple vendors.