Working Together to be Successful in Business and in Life.
BFC is proud to have a group of dedicated employees committed to providing the best final product for our clients. As a family-owned company, we believe our employees are our most important asset. Our culture is one of close, caring people who look out for one another as well as for the quality of work performed.
BFC provides an entrepreneurial environment allowing employees to contribute to our evolving industry and perform work to the best of their ability. We ensure that our employees have the tools they need to do their best work for our clients. In addition we provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees and their families.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive group medical (HMO, PPO & HSA options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Supplemental life and short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Savings Accounts; for healthcare and/or daycare expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off – sick, vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
Front-end Web Developer
As part of the BFC Technology group, this individual will be responsible for the design and assistance with programming customized web applications for our clients. Sites are designed and maintained using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements
- Confers with management and development team to prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
- Writes, designs, and/or edits web page content
- Identifies problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and corrects problems or refers to appropriate development team member for correction
The Marketing Assistant supports all BFC marketing activities aimed at improving the business of the company. Assists in the implementation of marketing programs for all verticals through e-mail, direct mail, trade shows, websites, and social media and handles the coordination of sales-related events. In addition, assists in market research to help develop the marketing strategies and sales support tools.
This is an entry-level position that requires a two or four year degree in Marketing or Communications. Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities, as well as good verbal & written communication skills also required. A working knowledge of graphic arts and printing programs (Adobe) and print media operations, as well as social media tools (Twitter, Linked In) for professional use is desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to respond to these opportunities by forwarding a resume and letter of introduction to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank-you for considering BFC as a career choice!