Working Together to be Successful in Business and in Life.
BFC is proud to have a group of dedicated employees committed to providing the best final product for our clients. As a family-owned company, we believe our employees are our most important asset. Our culture is one of close, caring people who look out for one another as well as for the quality of work performed.
BFC provides an entrepreneurial environment allowing employees to contribute to our evolving industry and perform work to the best of their ability. We ensure that our employees have the tools they need to do their best work for our clients. In addition we provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees and their families.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive group medical ( PPO & High Deductible Health Plan options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Supplemental life and short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Savings Accounts; for healthcare and/or daycare expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off – sick, vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
Reporting to our Vice President of IT and as a part of the BFC Technology group, this individual will be responsible for the management of all aspects of BFC's internal and internet-facing network infrastructure.
- The position requires someone with the ability to successfully interact with others, both verbally and in writing.
- A degree in Programming or Computer Science is preferred.
- More than three years’ experience as a Linux server administrator or similar role desired.
- Must have a strong understanding of multi-server hosting architecture including: clustering, failover, backups, security and remote access.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Lamp (Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP) and Subversion; Ability to utilize scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Perl.
- Familiarity with CentOS, oVirt, VDSM, Infiniband hardware and protocols, SRP, SCST, SCSI Daemon, Linux Multipath, MDADM RAID, LVN, AWS EC2.
- Experience with Cisco ASA, pfsense, Barracuda WAF.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to respond to forward a resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank-you for considering BFC as a career choice!