Working Together to be Successful in Business and in Life.
BFC is proud to have a group of dedicated employees committed to providing the best final product for our clients. As a family-owned company, we believe our employees are our most important asset. Our culture is one of close, caring people who look out for one another as well as for the quality of work performed.
BFC provides an entrepreneurial environment allowing employees to contribute to our evolving industry and perform work to the best of their ability. We ensure that our employees have the tools they need to do their best work for our clients. In addition we provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees and their families.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive group medical (HMO, PPO & HSA options)
- Voluntary dental and vision insurance plans
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance coverage
- Supplemental life and short-term disability coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability coverage
- Flexible Savings Accounts; for healthcare and/or daycare expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Paid Time Off – sick, vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
Web Application Developer
Our small, agile development team strives at meeting the dynamic demands of our customers. Our core application provides us with the ability to build and deploy custom solutions quickly and efficiently. We are looking for a team player that shares our same goals, instills their integrity throughout their work, and essentially completes the cohesiveness of this tight knit group.
We seek someone to:
- Collaborate with Product Management regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and project-related decisions;
- Design, develop & maintain features and applications that will expand and improve our current offerings;
- Perform code reviews, analyze and test code for efficiency, assist in database optimization; and
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and predictably.
- The Level of knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- 3+ years web application experience;
- The ability to work in a LAMP stack environment;
- Working understanding of HTML5, CSS, LESS (or similar CSS preprocessors), Bootstrap (or similar front end frameworks);
- Experience with performance optimization for high-traffic/large data web applications;
- The ability to effectively translate business needs to technology solutions that integrate with existing solutions; and
- The ability to work in a pre-existing environment adapting to current styles and approaches.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to respond to these opportunities by forwarding a resume and letter of introduction to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank-you for considering BFC as a career choice!